Truth Warriors
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Stand Guard

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

About Carl Boyd Jr

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paws
Admin
Paws

About Carl Boyd Jr Empty
PostSubject: About Carl Boyd Jr   About Carl Boyd Jr EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 7:37 pm

biography:

Quote :

Carl Boyd Jr., is a recent Tennessee State University communications graduate, and is currently a graduate student in TSU’s College of Public Service and Urban Affairs. Boyd started his program on the campus of Tennessee State University on WTST campus radio. Boyd was inspired watching Bill O’Reilly, Anderson Cooper and Tom Brokaw, and was also driven by a desire to serve his community and give them the truth. Boyd is the self-proclaimed independent Conservative voice of the people. As Boyd explains, “My mission is to inform taxpayers of elected officials’ decisions, hold them accountable, and make the listener aware of the political bias that surrounds them.”

Boyd has interviewed several local, state, and federal government officials on the show including Tennessee Lt. Gov. Ron Ramsey, U.S. Senators Bob Corker and Lamar Alexander, and State Representative Brenda Gilmore. The show gained notoriety when Boyd uncovered facts on a controversial issue surrounding the city of Nashville, and when he appeared as a guest on This Week with Bob Mueller on the Nashville ABC affiliate.

Boyd is also, an ordained preacher. He attended American Baptist College and Immanuel Bible College. He believes as being an African American Independent Christian Conservative it is important to stand with the word of God on social issues and not wavier.
Source: nbttr.com
Back to top Go down
https://truthwarriors.board-directory.net

About Carl Boyd Jr
Page 1 of 1